Partial Hospitalization Program
What is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
A partial hospitalization program (PHP) is a form of intensive outpatient care. It is typically used as a step down from inpatient care or as an alternative to inpatient care. PHP allows patients to receive treatment while continuing to live at home and work or attend school.
PHP typically consists of group therapy, individual therapy, and medication management. Group therapy sessions are focused on education and skill building. Individual therapy sessions are focused on addressing personal issues related to addiction. Medication management appointments are focused on monitoring medications and side effects.
PHP usually requires a commitment of 5 hours per day, 5 days per week. Treatment length varies depending on the individual’s needs but is typically 4-8 weeks.
PHP Provides Flexibility
PHP provides patients with the opportunity to receive treatment during the day and return home in the evening. This type of flexibility is beneficial for patients who have a job or other daytime obligations. PHP also allows patients to receive a higher level of care than they would receive in an outpatient setting.
Is a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Right for You?
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, you may be wondering if a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is right for you. A PHP is a short-term, intensive treatment program that can help people who are struggling with addiction get back on track.
PHPs are typically used as a step down from inpatient treatment, or as a way to avoid inpatient treatment altogether. PHPs can be very effective in treating addiction, and they can help people get their lives back on track.
The severity of the addiction should also be taken into consideration. A PHP may be right for you if your addiction is not severe enough to warrant inpatient treatment, but you still need more structure and support than an outpatient program can provide such as:
- There is access to individual and group therapy during PHP. Patients will learn about their addiction and mental health needs as well as how to cope with specific symptoms relating to addiction.
- With PHP, patients will spend more time engaging in treatment therapies and have the best chance of overcoming their addictions.
- Since treatment for mental health and addiction will be the primary focus, patients will have addiction professionals to speak with every day, thus giving more comprehensive support.
- PHP is designed for patients who want a more intensive therapy to help them overcome difficulties relating to addiction. Redemption Addiction Treatment Center’s partial hospitalization program is an excellent alternative to residential care.
The Benefits of a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
A Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) can provide many benefits for those struggling with addiction or mental illness. PHP can offer a structured and supportive environment, while also allowing patients to live at home and continue working or attending school.
Patients in a PHP program typically participate in group and individual therapy sessions several times per week. This can help them learn new skills and strategies for dealing with their illness, and work through any underlying issues that may be contributing to their symptoms. The support of peers and therapists can be vital in helping patients stay on track with their recovery.
PHP programs can also help to ease the transition back into everyday life after treatment. By gradually increasing the level of responsibility, patients can learn how to manage their illness while still living a relatively normal life. This can make it easier to maintain sobriety or preventing relapse after discharge from the program.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction or mental illness, a Partial Hospitalization Program may be a good option for treatment. These programs can offer many benefits and help patients on the road to recovery.
Why Choose Redemption Addiction Treatment Center’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)?
If you’re struggling with addiction, our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) at Redemption Addiction Treatment Centers may be the right level of care for you. PHP provides a structured treatment program that is less intensive than inpatient care but more intense than outpatient care.
PHP allows you to live at home or in a sober living environment while receiving treatment during the day. Treatment typically lasts six to eight hours per day, five days per week. PHP includes group therapy, individual therapy, and other activities such as yoga and art therapy.
Our PHP in DE is designed to help you transition from inpatient to outpatient care. We will work with you to create a custom treatment plan that meets your unique needs. We understand that no two people are alike, so we tailor our approach to each individual.
If you’re ready to take the first step on your journey to recovery, call Redemption Addiction Treatment Centers today. We can answer any questions you have about our PHP or any other level of care we offer.
What Therapies Does Our Partial Hospitalization Program in DE Provide?
The compassionate professionals at Redemption Addiction Treatment Center understand that some individuals need more flexibility in their addiction treatment plan. We provide a variety of holistic and traditional addiction treatment programs because we want to meet the needs of every client, whether you are recovering from alcoholism, heroin abuse, or dependence on any other substance.
As with all our programs at Redemption Addiction Treatment Center we have many services offered in our partial hospitalization program at our facility. Some of the services that Redemption’s partial hospitalization program (PHP) offers are:
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness Education
- Motivational Interviewing
- Art and Music Therapy
- Recovery Services
- Family Counseling
- Relapse Prevention
- Case Management Services
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Aftercare Planning
Get Help Today
Our staff at Redemption Addiction Treatment Center in DE, hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards to ensure successful recovery from addiction is achieved. We also believe that it is imperative to include the client’s thoughts, opinions, and experiences in their addiction treatment planning. Each client’s substance abuse treatment plan is uniquely customized to meet the individual's addiction recovery goals. They say that “Addiction is a disease of isolation.” If that is the case, then connection is the path to recovery.
Contact us today at (302) 485-7278 to learn more about Redemption’s partial hospitalization program in Delaware.
Individual Therapy Sessions
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Therapeutic Family Reintegration
- Motivational Interviewing
- Building Life Skills
- Smaller and more intimate groups
- Trauma Informed Environment
- Anger and Stress Management
- Stages of Change and Barriers
- Self Help Education: 12 Step Modalities
- Relapse Prevention
- Interpersonal Skills and Family Relationships
- Coping with Trauma
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Neuroscience Psychoeducation
- Tobacco Education
- HIV/STD Education
- Assist in aftercare planning
- Connections to safe, supportive, and reputable sober living homes
- Aid in providing medical leave or short-term disability paperwork to protect your employment (or Occupational Assistance)
- Provide referrals to outside medical providers
- Assist in applying for federal or state funded benefits
- Advocation regarding legal issues
- Assist in Utilizing and navigating Community Resources