Intensive Outpatient Program
What is an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)?
As a client progresses with their drug or alcohol rehabilitation treatment, Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs) are used as a next step on the path to recovery. IOP’s can serve as a sort of “step down” in care following completing a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP).
In addition, intensive outpatient programs are ideal for those who cannot commit to a long-term treatment program such as residential drug and alcohol rehab. The Redemption team understands that it can be difficult to take time off from work, and that many people have financial obligations where they cannot afford to commit to a long-term inpatient treatment program for substance abuse.
Redemption Addiction Treatment Center's intensive outpatient program is perfect for adjusting as you return to your daily routine. If you are seeking sobriety and would like to build on your recovery, our Wilmington, Delaware IOP Program might be a good fit for you as it provides the flexibility that still allows you to take care of what you need to do.
What are the Benefits to an IOP Program?
Intensive outpatient programs in DE could be beneficial for several reasons:
- Redemption Addiction Treatment Center's IOP program in can take as little as 9-15 hours per week. Whereas a PHP generally consists of 25 hours per week.
- During this stage of recovery, you can still work, attend school, meet family and social obligations all while still receiving the compassion, structure and stability you need in early recovery.
- Redemption's 12-16 week IOP program allows for a work-life balance while still providing the care you need for your substance use disorder.
- With Redemption Addiction Treatment Center's IOP program, you have access to recovery resources such as support groups, aftercare planning, and case management.
An Intensive Outpatient Program in Wilmington, Delaware is here to help
At Redemption Addiction Treatment Center, we focus on providing the assistance needed to put you in a position to succeed in your recovery. At Redemption, we focus on creating a comfortable, yet intensive treatment program with a supportive approach that will lead to better outcome.
The key parts of your recovery are you, your therapist and our clinical treatment staff. With our compassionate team on your side, the longer you stay committed to your treatment plan the more successful the journey will be!
Some of the features of Redemption’s IOP program include:
- Group Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Family Counseling Sessions
- 12 Step Modalities
- Recovery Resources
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Interpersonal Skills/Family Relation Groups
- Motivational Interviewing
- Recovery Resources
- Case Management Services
- Medication Management
Start Your Recovery Today
Redemption Addiction Treatment Center is proud to serve as a trustworthy IOP Program in Wilmington, DE. We look forward to meeting new people who are ready to change their lives for the better and take their first steps to overcoming their addiction. If you are ready to overcome a chemical dependence to alcohol or drugs, our facility can offer programs that help you successfully recover. You may consider our intensive outpatient program in Wilmington if you know you need a more supportive environment that keeps you accountable and provides a high level of treatment daily.
If you can’t enter an inpatient facility full-time, our IOP Program in Delaware gives you the support you need with the flexibility to meet the demands of family and work.
Contact us today at (302) 485-7278 to begin your journey to recovery today or if you have any questions about our intensive outpatient program in Wilmington, DE.
Individual Therapy Sessions
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Therapeutic Family Reintegration
- Motivational Interviewing
- Building Life Skills
- Smaller and more intimate groups
- Trauma Informed Environment
- Anger and Stress Management
- Stages of Change and Barriers
- Self Help Education: 12 Step Modalities
- Relapse Prevention
- Interpersonal Skills and Family Relationships
- Coping with Trauma
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Neuroscience Psychoeducation
- Tobacco Education
- HIV/STD Education
- Assist in aftercare planning
- Connections to safe, supportive, and reputable sober living homes
- Aid in providing medical leave or short-term disability paperwork to protect your employment (or Occupational Assistance)
- Provide referrals to outside medical providers
- Assist in applying for federal or state funded benefits
- Advocation regarding legal issues
- Assist in Utilizing and navigating Community Resources