The final level of care offered at Redemption Addiction Treatment Center is our Outpatient Program (OP). In our Outpatient Program you can return to work or school while still receiving the support you gained in our partial hospitalization program and intensive outpatient program.
Our OP treatment plan consists of either one or two days of individual and group therapeutic sessions. Clients can make use of this program as a starting point for their recovery, as they learn to build healthy connections. With Redemption's outpatient program, there is a lot of flexibility to accommodate your daily routine, and now the virtual outpatient program provides even more wiggle room for those with a packed schedule.
To learn more about our outpatient program in Wilmington, call us at (302) 485-7278 .
What is an Outpatient Program?
Outpatient treatment for addiction can offer individuals the flexibility of staying in their own homes and continuing with normal daily activities, like work or school, while attending therapy sessions during the week. The intensity of these programs may differ, but generally involve attending group therapy regularly and having weekly meetings with a specialist. In addition, certain programs also require individual counseling, participation in 12-step groups, and other forms of support. Compared to inpatient treatment, outpatient programs demand more personal discipline from the patient to succeed in recovery.
Addiction outpatient programs typically last a few weeks to several months, and they typically taper off services as the patient progresses.
Individual and Group Counseling
An outpatient treatment program typically starts with a counselor or therapist evaluation. Based on their findings, they will create a personalized plan to cater to the patients needs. Group therapy is another valuable component, where patients can talk about their journey with addiction and recovery with others facing similar issues. This encourages them, as well as teaches them how to solve problems and cope better in everyday situations.
As part of our outpatient program, patients will receive individual counseling or therapy sessions from a counselor or therapist. The purpose of these sessions is to help patients learn effective coping and problem-solving skills as well as explore the underlying causes of their addiction.
What services are provided by the Redemption Outpatient Program?
Redemption Addiction Treatment Center offers many services to help clients transition back to their everyday lives. Redemption's outpatient program offers the following services:
- Outpatient Services
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Recovery Support Services
- Family counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Telehealth medication management
These programs provide patients with the structure and support they need to recover from addiction while also allowing them to keep up with their daily lives. Patients can also develop a support network of people going through similar experiences as part of outpatient programs.
Don't let your addiction interfere with your relationships or limit your success in life. By enrolling in a high-quality outpatient rehabilitation program, you are able to address the underlying causes of your substance abuse issues, while receiving therapy and evidence-based treatment in a supportive and encouraging manner.
To learn more about Redemption's outpatient program in DE, please call us at (302) 485-7278 .
Individual Therapy Sessions
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma Informed Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy
- Therapeutic Family Reintegration
- Motivational Interviewing
- Building Life Skills
- Smaller and more intimate groups
- Trauma Informed Environment
- Anger and Stress Management
- Stages of Change and Barriers
- Self Help Education: 12 Step Modalities
- Relapse Prevention
- Interpersonal Skills and Family Relationships
- Coping with Trauma
- Co-Occurring Disorders
- Expressive Art Therapy
- Neuroscience Psychoeducation
- Tobacco Education
- HIV/STD Education
- Assist in aftercare planning
- Connections to safe, supportive, and reputable sober living homes
- Aid in providing medical leave or short-term disability paperwork to protect your employment (or Occupational Assistance)
- Provide referrals to outside medical providers
- Assist in applying for federal or state funded benefits
- Advocation regarding legal issues
- Assist in Utilizing and navigating Community Resources